2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booth Menus Announced

Login to post comments
18 posts / 0 new
admin's picture
2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booth Menus Announced

Just in case you were eagerly awaiting this like we were!

2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booth Menus

(Thanks to Skunk for also posting this info here!)

JoAnn C's picture

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

kormelmer's picture

banana banana banana banana
Now I am going to have to be there multiple days.

We've stayed at:
Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge, Beach/Yacht Club, Old Key West Resort, Port Orleans (Riverside & French Quarter), Coronado Springs, Boardwalk Inn, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Caribbean Beach, Pop Century, All Star (Music & Sports).

WyckedPhoenix's picture

I am so excited for so much! I told Andy some of the things I wanted to try and he asked if it was going to replace a meal. I told him no way and he looked at me like I was insane! LoL!

*Jennifer Lynn* NDW #38

Check out my blog at Jennifer's Disney Adventures

Lizzy_B's picture

WyckedPhoenix wrote:
I am so excited for so much! I told Andy some of the things I wanted to try and he asked if it was going to replace a meal. I told him no way and he looked at me like I was insane! LoL!

Haha - sometimes snacking around the world leaves you as full as eating a meal...sometimes, not so much. I'll be interesting to hear you take!

Once again Hubs, who has become quite the DFB reader, alerted me to the post. I love that! It figures that the part of Disney he is most tuning into is food Smile

Thanks, Admin and Skunk!

So...what's everyone's favorite "must try" this year?

Lizzy_B's picture

Wow - some interesting changes from last year! The coconut mojito and caiphirina sound delish, among other things! The Greek cheese with honey and pistachios also sounds good.

While cleaning out my mom's bookcase, I found that she bought the cookbook last year! Don't know how I missed that. I suddenly have the desire to sit down and flip through it leisurely...

LOVE LOVE Food and Wine Fest!

Bella's picture

Yum! Lizzy will you have your passes back by Food and Wine Fest time?!?

I haven't been to the fest since 2006 and sadly probably won't get to ever go again until I retire. That's like a death sentence..anyway..when did they add Portugal? I don't remember that when I was there--I could have missed it--but it looks yummy. I want one of everything from that booth!

mickey Bella

JoAnn C's picture

Bella wrote:

I haven't been to the fest since 2006 and sadly probably won't get to ever go again until I retire. That's like a death sentence..anyway..when did they add Portugal? I don't remember that when I was there--I could have missed it--but it looks yummy. I want one of everything from that booth!

Portugal is new this year.

JoAnn C's picture

Lizzy_B wrote:

Swedish meatballs, Kaluha pork sliders and the desserts at Desserts & Champagne

This could change tomorrow (except for the desserts)

Bella's picture

JoAnn C wrote:

Portugal is new this year.

Cool..thanks! I didn't remember Portugal being one of the new ones..maybe because I was so fixated on Hawaii..oh well..they showed me! I should have paid more attention.

mickey Bella

WyckedPhoenix's picture

Lizzy_B wrote:

This is my first year so I know for sure I want to try the Belgium waffle, Godiva chocolate iced coffee, cheddar cheese soup, grilled Greek cheese, warm chocolate lava cake... I think that is the main stuff I want, haha! Luckily we have 2 days at Epcot so I can spread it out a little.

*Jennifer Lynn* NDW #38

Check out my blog at Jennifer's Disney Adventures

Bella's picture

Grilled greek cheese?!?! That sonds awesome..please take a picture of that one!! I wonder what is in that.other than feta i assume.

mickey Bella

Lizzy_B's picture

Bella wrote:

I hope to! But if not, we'll at least have the Wine and Dine 1/2 after party. I got DH a ticket for his bday so he could go with me. I'm not sure what will be open for that, though.

I think the grilled cheese is either similar to feta, or feta. Since it doesn't really melt, it can be grilled. I've seen that preparation on another cooking show...I can't remember what it was, though.. Really awesome sounding!

WyckedPhoenix wrote:
Lizzy_B wrote:

This is my first year so I know for sure I want to try the Belgium waffle, Godiva chocolate iced coffee, cheddar cheese soup, grilled Greek cheese, warm chocolate lava cake... I think that is the main stuff I want, haha! Luckily we have 2 days at Epcot so I can spread it out a little.

Great picks! We loved the Belgian offerings especially! And the cheese soup is a tradition! So good!

We were a little sorry to see that the charcurterie booth isn't back this year. It was really good, and also featured a hard cider that we liked, Ace Joker.

I agree, Bella and JoAnn - those Hawaii offerings sound killer.

Mirrasi's picture

Any advice for snacking around the world? I've never been. Smile Is there a price list or price range somewhere?

JoAnn C's picture

Mirrasi wrote:
Any advice for snacking around the world? I've never been. Smile Is there a price list or price range somewhere?

I want to say the prices ranged from $3 - $5 last year. I used my snack credits on the dining plan so I didn't pay much attention to the prices. I'm sure once the festival starts, they'll update the information with the prices.

Lizzy_B's picture

Mirrasi wrote:

I guess my advice is to get a map and make a plan. There is soo much good stuff, you won't be able to get to it all in one day. We normally take 2-3 trips to Epcot to get all the good stuff that we want to eat in! Good luck!

Kristen K.'s picture

Mirrasi wrote:

I think JoAnn is right with most being between $3-5, but some are as high as $7. I use my DDP snack credits as well so I don't usually pay that much attention to the cost.

My advice is to read all you can and make a plan before you go! I missed so much last year, I think I got from Mexico to China and that I was, I missed more than half the lake!

The DFB Mini-Guide to the Food & Wine Festival is amazing, I downloaded a copy and it's really helped me come up with a new plan of attack for this year. I just wish I was going for more than 5 nights!

JoAnn C's picture

Here's the link to 2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booths and Menus on the Disney Food Blog. This will give you an idea of the prices. Click on each country and there is a picture of the menu.