Cirque du Soleil La Nouba Show Ends December 31st, 2017

Login to post comments
8 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
Cirque du Soleil La Nouba Show Ends December 31st, 2017

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/experience/america/theme-parks/2017/07/24/disney-la-nouba-cirque-du-soleil-show-closes/500478001/

If you have a Walt Disney World vacation planned between now and December 31st, 2017 you may want to add on a night to see La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil. That date is when the 19 year long run of this unique and visionary show comes to an end. Luckily, the USA today article linked above seems to suggest that there may be a whole new Cirque experience in the works.

While nothing has been formally announced, Cirque officials "Given our strong relationship with Disney over the years, we may soon have news to share about exciting new entertainment coming to Disney Springs."

This is one of those Disney things that I never got to do, so I hope that a new show is in the works and that the relationship will continue for years to come. Did you ever see La Nouba? What do you hope is coming next?

JMed's picture

We love La Nouba, we've been twice and I wish I had time for it again!!! I really don't care what comes next as long as it involves Cirque it will be amazing. A Disney themed show would be out of this world!!!!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Kristen K.'s picture

JMed wrote:
We love La Nouba, we've been twice and I wish I had time for it again!!! I really don't care what comes next as long as it involves Cirque it will be amazing. A Disney themed show would be out of this world!!!!

I can totally picture a Cirque Tangled scene with people climbing up the tower and the princess swinging down on a tumble of her hair. That would be so cool.

JMed's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
JMed wrote:

I can totally picture a Cirque Tangled scene with people climbing up the tower and the princess swinging down on a tumble of her hair. That would be so cool.

RIGHT???

I was thinking Mulan with the troupe dancing with those fighting sticks (I have no clue what they are called) and swords.

As much as I hate to say it but a Frozen scene and bring ice into the show somehow. I KNOW they can figure it out.

Pan on a flying trapeze

I could go on and on!!!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Allie's picture

We're doing La Nouba for our first time in November (date night while grandparents what P) for this exact reason! I'm excited to finally get to see it before it goes away, but I'm sure whatever comes next will be spectacular!

JoAnn C's picture

I loved La Nouba. I'd like to see it one last time

Belinda's picture

We really liked La Nouba but will be looking forward to see what they come up with next!

** BeLiNdA **

JoAnn C's picture

Cirque du Soleil will be live streaming La Nouba tomorrow night @ 10:20pm.

https://www.facebook.com/CirqueduSoleil/videos/10157096429947501/