Epcot's Space Themed Restaurant To Open in 2019

Login to post comments
7 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
Epcot's Space Themed Restaurant To Open in 2019

*squeee!*

I'm so excited about this restaurant opening, and with luck I will be able to snag a reservation in December. crossfingers
I think this space themed restaurant may be the thing I'm most excited about going on at Epcot right now, with the France expansion coming in a close second.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2019/05/10/just-announced-epcots-space-themed-restaurant-to-open-later-this-year

I want to snag a reservation in December too!! I think this will be cool!

Us too, although we are doing QSDP the beginning of our trip the crowds will be insane so booking sit downs for the first half and sticking to QS the rest of the time, this will be perfect to try and fun

JMed's picture

JeffC wrote:
I want to snag a reservation in December too!! I think this will be cool!

sooooo Jeff, renewing the AP?????

I wish it said when. We will be there in Oct but for Food and Wine, don't really want to take up space in my belly when there are food booths.... Buuuuuuut, I really wanna go!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

JoAnn C's picture

That is so cool. Can't wait.

Allie's picture

Can't wait to try it out in January! I'm excited to hear more about what they will be serving. Has anyone heard what pricing will look like? More in line with a signature meal or a standard sit-down?

Kristen K.'s picture

Allie wrote:
Can't wait to try it out in January! I'm excited to hear more about what they will be serving. Has anyone heard what pricing will look like? More in line with a signature meal or a standard sit-down?

I'm assuming that it will be more like a signature but have no inside information on that.