May 2014 trip

Login to post comments
11 posts / 0 new
May 2014 trip

Well, finally got my itinerary for the 2014 "Disneymoon" figured out. ADR's all set and having to make a few changes after reading up on some stuff on the 'net, I guess I've got everything set to go!

Saturday: May 3rd- Wedding!

Sunday: May 4th- Drive to Orlando, check into Beach Club Resort. Dinner ADR at Beaches & Cream. Pretty much just take in the hotel and rest up, since we left no later than 5:30 am that morning.

Monday: May 5th- Epcot (World Showcase day)- Lunch at Yorkshire County Fish Shop, Dinner ADR at Tokyo Dining. Eaten at both places before and loved it, so we had to go back.

Tuesday: May 6th- Hollywood Studios- First is to eat breakfast ADR at Cape May Cafe, then take the boat over to HS. Enjoy a day there, then take boat back to Boardwalk for dinner ADR at Kouzzina. Ate there before and loved it, so had to come back. Afterwards, enjoy Boardwalk. Noted that this would be a good night to either try Atlantic Dance Hall or Fantasia Gardens Putt-Putt Golf, which is also nearby. We are getting free vouchers to FG with our package, so we want to use them.

Wednesday: May 7th- *Off Day* Lunch ADR at Beaches & Cream, then head over to Downtown Disney for the afternoon. We got free vouchers to Disney Quest and want to use them. Dinner ADR at Fulton's Crab House. Ate there back then and had to come back. Enjoy DD for the evening.

Thursday: May 8th- Epcot (Future World Day)- Lunch at Electric Umbrella, ate there too and had to come back. Dinner ADR at Le Cellier Steakhouse.

Friday: May 9th- Magic Kingdom- Lunch at one of my favorite spots at DW: Pinocchio Village Haus. Dinner ADR at The Crystal Palace.

Saturday: May 10th- Animal Kingdom- Lunch at Pizzafari, then dinner ADR at Chef Mickey's (Contemporary Resort). Noted that this would also be a good night to do either Atlantic Dance Hall or Fantasia Gardens, whichever hasn't been done yet.

Sunday: May 11th- *Off Day* Hanging out at hotel and Stormalong Bay. Lunch will have to be either at Hurricane Hanna's or room service. Dinner ADR at Yachtsman Steakhouse.

Monday: May 12th- Hollywood Studios- Lunch over at Sunset Ranch Market. Dinner will be the Fantasmic Dinner Package with ADR over at The Hollywood Brown Derby.

Tuesday: May 13th- *Off Day* Hanging out at hotel/Stormalong Bay. Lunch will have to be at Hurricane Hanna's or Room Service. Dinner ADR at Flying Fish Cafe. Enjoy Boardwalk some more.

Wednesday: May 14th- Magic Kingdom- Lunch will be at where else? Pinocchio Village Haus. Seriously can't get enough of their flatbread pizzas. Dinner ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table.

Thursday: May 15th- Epcot(World Showcase)- Breakfast ADR at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. Again, we loved it and had to come again. Dinner ADR at Chefs De France. Ate there back then and had to go back. Noted that late evening would be a good time to try Atlantic Dance Hall or Fantasia Gardens. Whichever one we haven't done at this point.

Friday: May 16th- *Off Day* Hanging out at hotel/Stormalong Bay. Lunch ADR at Beaches & Cream then dinner ADR at California Grill (Contemporary Resort).

Saturday: May 17th- Animal Kingdom- Breakfast ADR at Tusker House Restaurant. Head over to Downtown Disney in the evening for a dinner ADR at Rainforest Cafe. Enjoy DD some more.

Sunday: May 18th- Pack up and head home.

I seriously cannot wait for this trip. It will definitely be special since it will be a honeymoon and I will be spending it with my soulmate. We already got some Christmas gifts that were Disney-themed. A cookie jar that was Minnie Mouse decorated, a picture frame that was Disney-related, and my favorite: the His & Hers Mickey Mouse ears for newlyweds. We also got a nice luggage set to travel with. And we also have our MyBands customized. I LOVE those things. Now I have to start focusing on the last-minute details of the wedding, which will be somewhat Disney-esque and Fairy Tale-themed. I just can't wait.

Mrferret's picture

So jealous as we would normally be there at that time sad
2015 however that's a different thing biggrin

Howdy Y'all
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.tucker1
Caution Content May be inappropriate

May/June 2016 Magic cruise to Norway
2017 Prtugal wedding adventures
2018 Alskan disney cruise ??
2019 Florida

Mrferret's picture

And congratumalations on the wedding clapping awesome muchlove

Howdy Y'all
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.tucker1
Caution Content May be inappropriate

May/June 2016 Magic cruise to Norway
2017 Prtugal wedding adventures
2018 Alskan disney cruise ??
2019 Florida

JoAnn C's picture

awesome plans!

Thank you! I can't wait. I'm glad I found a man who loves Disney as much as I do, even though sometimes I think he's loves it more than I do! Lol!

Ms.Mouse's picture

It all sounds wonderful! congrats

Spook's picture

Sounds great! I can't wait to read the trip report!

taratru's picture

That sounds awesome! You'll be there on my birthday. clapping

And congratulations on the upcoming nuptials...I can't wait to hear about it all.

Mandy's picture

That trip sounds awesome!!! Congratulations for the wedding!!!

Allie's picture

congrats Sounds like a magical honeymoon you have planned!

h0ney227's picture

congrats