MrHub & Scrappy's Hot July 2013 Trip Report!

Login to post comments
275 posts / 0 new
MrHub's picture

Oh yeah Doc, the atmosphere is great, and from what I've been hearing since our trip, things have gotten better. The biggest thing I was surprised about was , being a test, I never received any type of questionnaire or follow up email regarding our experience. Disney is usually really big with the surveys.

JMUDukz's picture

disneydoc wrote:
I certainly did not beta test, but my lunch food experience from BOG was similar...came out fast, a bit dry and cool, not too fresh tasting. I had the mahi mahi off the kids menu. Love the atmosphere though. I bet they work out the kinks. mickey

My dinner food was the same. Not dry, but definitely felt like it had been sitting there. The butter didn't even melt on top of my steak, so clearly it wasn't warm. The ambiance was worth it, but I won't go back for the food...

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Kristen K.'s picture

It saddens me that I hear so many reports the food is not great. Maybe it just needs time to really hit its stride.

MrHub's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
It saddens me that I hear so many reports the food is not great. Maybe it just needs time to really hit its stride.

A lot of people are saying they have had good food there for lunch, so it may have improved. We'll just wait a while and go back later. Heck I have the same feeling about Fulton's since it started taking the Dining Plan. We'll probably try that again soon too.