New Game! "Have you ever..."

Login to post comments
196 posts / 0 new
senseicj's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2010
Posts: 807

never lied about it......was born in oslo norway and always make sure that the cast members in the norway pavillion see my norwegian flag tattoo on my forearm, it always gets a remark and then i get to ask where they are from and they tell me all about there city or village, it is cool!

have you ever...been with somebody that drank so much going around the world at epcot that they dissapeard from the group only to find them past out somewhere truing to hide from the group?

__________________

"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
--Walt Disney--

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

senseicj wrote:
never lied about it......was born in oslo norway and always make sure that the cast members in the norway pavillion see my norwegian flag tattoo on my forearm, it always gets a remark and then i get to ask where they are from and they tell me all about there city or village, it is cool!

have you ever...been with somebody that drank so much going around the world at epcot that they dissapeard from the group only to find them past out somewhere truing to hide from the group?

Cant say I have... but it sounds like you have a great story you should tell? lol awesome

Have you ever.............................. Gone into the opposite genders bathroom because yours has a long line?

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Ollie's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/28/2011
Posts: 1039

Mase wrote:
senseicj wrote:
never lied about it......was born in oslo norway and always make sure that the cast members in the norway pavillion see my norwegian flag tattoo on my forearm, it always gets a remark and then i get to ask where they are from and they tell me all about there city or village, it is cool!

have you ever...been with somebody that drank so much going around the world at epcot that they dissapeard from the group only to find them past out somewhere truing to hide from the group?

Cant say I have... but it sounds like you have a great story you should tell? lol awesome

Have you ever.............................. Gone into the opposite genders bathroom because yours has a long line?

Yes, but with back-up whenever humanly possible. If you are alone in that sort of, er, situation, you come across as sad & creepy. Smile

Have you ever . . . had a meal order screwed up only to discover that you liked it BETTER the screwed up way?

__________________

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

Ollie wrote:
Mase wrote:
senseicj wrote:
never lied about it......was born in oslo norway and always make sure that the cast members in the norway pavillion see my norwegian flag tattoo on my forearm, it always gets a remark and then i get to ask where they are from and they tell me all about there city or village, it is cool!

have you ever...been with somebody that drank so much going around the world at epcot that they dissapeard from the group only to find them past out somewhere truing to hide from the group?

Cant say I have... but it sounds like you have a great story you should tell? lol awesome

Have you ever.............................. Gone into the opposite genders bathroom because yours has a long line?

Yes, but with back-up whenever humanly possible. If you are alone in that sort of, er, situation, you come across as sad & creepy. Smile

Have you ever . . . had a meal order screwed up only to discover that you liked it BETTER the screwed up way?

Yes actually! I had never been a salad person. Thought it was just gross and all of the dressings I smelled just didnt sit well with me... our last trip... it wasnt really screwed up, but an addition I guess. Got a huge salad with apple vinaigrette and thought why not. Ended up loving it. Couldnt believe it... never liked salad ever, but that was quality....

Have YOU Ever................?

Fell asleep during any of the attractions or rides?

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6755

I have. It was during The American Adenture show. It was hot and crowded that day in Epcot. The wine I had at the food and wine pairing didn't help.

Have you gotten fast passes from a CM that could be used at any time during that day?

__________________

Offline
Joined: 11/16/2011
Posts: 416

JoAnn C wrote:
I have. It was during The American Adenture show. It was hot and crowded that day in Epcot. The wine I had at the food and wine pairing didn't help.

Have you gotten fast passes from a CM that could be used at any time during that day?

Last year my son and husband were in line for Space Mountain when it had a malfunction. They received fast passes that were good for anytime for the next three days for that ride. Which is why Disney stands out and way above the rest.

Have you ever spent an entire afternoon at Disney Quest?

__________________

emmaanne's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/20/2011
Posts: 432

MicRac wrote:

Have you ever spent an entire afternoon at Disney Quest?

I have. My cousins live in flordia, so while our parents went to Epcot for the day we went to DTD and spent the majority of the day at Disney Quest.. I was probably 16 or so. We had a BLAST!!!

Have you ever forgotten or lost a souviner you were bringing back for someone?? (cause I totally just did!)

__________________

November 14-18, 2019 | All Star Movies

March 2-10, 2012 | Pop | Trip Report - http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/ems-long-awaited-trip-report

Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280

emmaanne wrote:
MicRac wrote:

Have you ever spent an entire afternoon at Disney Quest?

I have. My cousins live in flordia, so while our parents went to Epcot for the day we went to DTD and spent the majority of the day at Disney Quest.. I was probably 16 or so. We had a BLAST!!!

Have you ever forgotten or lost a souviner you were bringing back for someone?? (cause I totally just did!)

It wasn't a souvenir that we got for someone else but one trip my son forgot his backpack with all the souvenirs he bought in the hotel room...It was his carry on bag for the plane so we didn't realize it until we got to the airport. We called the resort and they said they didn't have it at first but then they found it and shipped it to us Smile

Have you ever cried on a ride?

__________________

Offline
Joined: 02/25/2012
Posts: 134

Jess wrote:
...Have you ever cried on a ride?

Yeah...

I don't get to see my little sister very often (complicated family dynamics). It had been about two years since we had seen each other, and we got to spend about six hours together at Disneyland. She is SIGNIFICANTLY younger than I am. She was five at the time. We were riding it's a small world, she and I were next to each other on the boat, she was beaming with excitement from all the dancing dolls, looked over at me, pointed to the acrobat dolls overhead, and grabbed my hand. The next three minutes were just heaven. Two sisters, sharing a boat ride around the world. A moment I will never, ever forget. Little tears of pure joy rolling down my cheek.

Disney magic anyone? wink

Have you ever....................... Been in a parade at any WDW Park?

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

Disney Dreams wrote:

Yeah...

I don't get to see my little sister very often (complicated family dynamics). It had been about two years since we had seen each other, and we got to spend about six hours together at Disneyland. She is SIGNIFICANTLY younger than I am. She was five at the time. We were riding it's a small world, she and I were next to each other on the boat, she was beaming with excitement from all the dancing dolls, looked over at me, pointed to the acrobat dolls overhead, and grabbed my hand. The next three minutes were just heaven. Two sisters, sharing a boat ride around the world. A moment I will never, ever forget. Little tears of pure joy rolling down my cheek.

Disney magic anyone? wink

Have you ever....................... Been in a parade at any WDW Park?

Nope.... cant say I have. My daughter has gotten some hugs and such from Cast Members and Characters, but thats about it.

HAVE you EVER...............

Been freaked out by a Cast Member (Examples.... Haunted Mansion and ToT)

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Tony's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/23/2009
Posts: 1260

Yes, once while waiting for a lift (elevator) a member of mousekeeping said 'good morning' so loudly we both jumped higher than the roof. She was a short elderly woman and we had no idea she was behind us until she spoke.

Have you ever been the last guest to leave a park at closing time.

__________________

I can only please one person per day. Today isn't your day... tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Jessi5989's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/27/2011
Posts: 580

Tony wrote:
Have you ever been the last guest to leave a park at closing time.

yep! my first time at MK was when I was actually working at WDW (shameful) but my roommate took me for the first time and we were trying to ride Thunder Mountain as many times as we could before it closed. We rode on the last train they sent out that night then afterwards I had to use the bathroom because I'd been holding it for so long so we could ride Thunder Mountain over and over. So then we were running around Frontierland/Liberty Square trying to find a bathroom... they had already started washing the streets down and the custodial members were looking at us like we were crazy. Finally a manager saw us and told us we had to leave. We explained that we were just trying to find a bathroom and got lost...and also that we were cast members and she just started laughing at us and showed us where one was. laugh laugh laugh

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5477

I'm going to attempt to resurrect this.

Have you ever waited in line for more then 2 hours for a ride?

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9499

No and I would not waste all that time when I could have been doing something else!

Have you ever had to make a trip to the medical station because you stubbed your toe really bad?

Kris1971's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/10/2011
Posts: 2350

No but my sister in-law had to go to the medical station at Animal Kingdom because my niece is so afraid of the automatic flushing toilets that she leaped up off the toilet and right into my sister in-laws nose while she was trying to help her. One ice pack and a lot of *%^$#@ later, we were on our way again.

Have you ever run smack into somebody because they stopped dead in the middle of a main walkway? GRRR.

__________________

coreyp's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/06/2012
Posts: 189

I can't remember doing that, but I'm sure it's happened because people do that all the time! I wonder how many people get run into by someone texting, even when they don't just randomly stop in the middle of a walkway haha.

Have you ever.... gotten onto a wrong bus and not realized it until you got to your destination?

__________________

Follow along on our adventure as we make the move for a great life, and move to Orlando!

https://adventuresinears.wordpress.com/

1987(sort of)-Fariway Villas (I was not born yet, but could hear all the sounds of WDW)
1991-Fairway Villas (My first official trip to WDW)
2000-Fort Wilderness Campsites (last family trip before siblings got married and had kids)
2004-Caribbean Beach
2008-Pop Century
2012-Contemporary Resort (Honeymoon)
2015- Caribbean Beach (daughter's first trip)
2017- Cabins at Fort Wilderness

Ollie's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/28/2011
Posts: 1039

coreyp wrote:
I can't remember doing that, but I'm sure it's happened because people do that all the time! I wonder how many people get run into by someone texting, even when they don't just randomly stop in the middle of a walkway haha.

Have you ever.... gotten onto a wrong bus and not realized it until you got to your destination?

Never in WDW, but yes, yes I did while on a study trip to Prague. Discovered a very sketchy part of town!! Learned that colorful graffiti is universal, AND also found that even with language barriers, there are nice people out there who will go out of their way to help those who wander lost!

Have you ever assisted lost souls in finding their way?

__________________

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

Belinda's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/09/2012
Posts: 771

Absolutely!

Have you ever . . . accidently put your arm around a stranger on one of the Disney busses??

__________________

** BeLiNdA **

Offline
Joined: 07/31/2012
Posts: 5

no but i did have a woman "grind" on me (i guess that is what it's called) I turned away and she kept going. i wasn't sure what she was doing but i'm glad the Mrs. didn't see it.

have you ever....posed in a funny manner for a ride picture?

coreyp's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/06/2012
Posts: 189

Ive tried to, but they never turn out to look as funny as they do in my head.

have you ever... Called the phone booths in Epcot, -OR- answered one when it rang?

__________________

Follow along on our adventure as we make the move for a great life, and move to Orlando!

https://adventuresinears.wordpress.com/

1987(sort of)-Fariway Villas (I was not born yet, but could hear all the sounds of WDW)
1991-Fairway Villas (My first official trip to WDW)
2000-Fort Wilderness Campsites (last family trip before siblings got married and had kids)
2004-Caribbean Beach
2008-Pop Century
2012-Contemporary Resort (Honeymoon)
2015- Caribbean Beach (daughter's first trip)
2017- Cabins at Fort Wilderness

Offline
Joined: 12/29/2011
Posts: 499

I've called them from home and while I was in the Rose & Crown. I usually just ask whomever answers if they are having a great time in EPCOT and to have a pint for me.

I don't have a "Have you ever..." at the present time, so I yield the baton to whomever (Ollie, is that the correct form?).

PreviewAttachmentSize
cdsc00246.jpg
cdsc00246.jpg386.28 KB
Ollie's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/28/2011
Posts: 1039

BuffaloBill wrote:
I've called them from home and while I was in the Rose & Crown. I usually just ask whomever answers if they are having a great time in EPCOT and to have a pint for me.

I don't have a "Have you ever..." at the present time, so I yield the baton to whomever (Ollie, is that the correct form?).

stars

__________________

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

MoreMouse's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/06/2014
Posts: 9

Have you ever....

been run over by a stroller or person on a motorized scooter? waiting Yup... me.

PJsLife's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/08/2014
Posts: 314

MoreMouse wrote:
Have you ever....

been run over by a stroller or person on a motorized scooter? waiting Yup... me.

Why yes, yes I have

Have you ever been stuck on the Carousel of Progress?

Disneylover21's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/02/2013
Posts: 325

No I do not believe I have. I wonder if they turn the music off.

Have you ever... spontaneously planned a Disney trip, like I'm gonna pack and go tomorrow?

PJsLife's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/08/2014
Posts: 314

Disneylover21 wrote:
No I do not believe I have. I wonder if they turn the music off.

Have you ever... spontaneously planned a Disney trip, like I'm gonna pack and go tomorrow?

I can tell you from experience they do NOT turn the music off.

and I WISH i could be that spontaneous.

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5477

Have you ever gotten lost inside one of the parks?

Mrferret's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2013
Posts: 1710

Allie wrote:
Have you ever gotten lost inside one of the parks?

Nope the cast members always find me before closing ...

__________________

Howdy Y'all
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.tucker1
Caution Content May be inappropriate

May/June 2016 Magic cruise to Norway
2017 Prtugal wedding adventures
2018 Alskan disney cruise ??
2019 Florida

LouisianaMike's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/22/2014
Posts: 460

Have you ever shown up for Rope Drop on a EMH, only to find out it was not this park? eek mad gaah

To answer the previous question: I only get temporarily misplaced... Not lost!! rolling

Kris1971's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/10/2011
Posts: 2350

Nope. I've never made it to a rope drop, but its on my list for next time.

Have you ever sent a meal back because it wasn't up to par?

__________________