Member Spotlight- TTFN_71

Login to post comments
59 posts / 0 new
Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280
Member Spotlight- TTFN_71

Ok so i was a bad girl last week and slacked off on getting a member's spotlight posted, sorry Sad Well it's back up and running this week with our next member spotlight, the one, the only TTFN_71.

First Name: Kevin
Birthplace: Painesville, OH
Birthday: 4-3-71
Age: 41
Current Location: Barberton, OH
Hometown: Painesville, OH
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: 6' 2"
Your career: Field Service Engineer (Radiology equipment)
What kind of car do you drive: GMC Acadia
Name of spouse or significant other: Abby (wife)
Number of children if any, names and ages: Nope
Glasses or contacts: Neither
Piercings or tattoos: 2 Tattoos
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
What kind of pets do you have and what are their names: Koi - Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Snack, Feast, ect...
Favorite color: Blue
5 favorite movies: Pulp Fiction, Blazing Saddles, Robin Hood Men in Tights, all Austin Powers, & all Shrek
Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
Your favorite pizza toppings: Mushroom
Favorite beverage: Burning River from Great Lakes Brewery
Favorite season: Summer
Your favorite food: Surf N Turf
Favorite Ice cream flavor: Mint Chocolate Chip
Favorite candy: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Favorite breakfast cereal: Wheaties
Favorite book: Anthony Keidis autobiography from Red Hot Chili Peppers
What country do you want to visit: Australia
How many pillows do you sleep with: 1
What's one thing that not many people know about you: I'm allergic to cats.
Favorite song: I have to pick one?
Your favorite sport to watch: Football GO!! Steelers and Buckeyes!!
Favorite TV show (Still running or ended): That 70's Show
Your Favorite number: Sounds like a trick question.
Favorite restaurant: Red Lobster
WHICH DO YOU PREFER
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Scary movies or comedies: Comedies
Beach or lake: Lake
Pepsi or Coke: Dr. Pepper
Starbucks or Tim Hortons: Panera
Dogs or cats: I think I already addressed the cat thing.
DISNEY RELATED:
What's your favorite Disney Resort: Wilderness Lodge
What's your favorite Disney Restaurant: Ohana
What's your favorite Disney Snack: Does beer count?
What's your favorite Disney ride: Haunted Mansion
Who's your favorite Disney Character: Duh, TIGGER!
Who's your favorite Disney Princess: Snow White

__________________

Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280

Post your three favorite Disney pics Smile

__________________

TTFN_71's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2012
Posts: 177

Hey Jess, it's all good. I was away camping last weekend anyway. I didn't even think about taking my laptop. biggrin

PreviewAttachmentSize
first_pic_ever_taken__@_wdw.jpg
[email protected]_wdw.jpg490.94 KB
home_sweet_home.jpg
home_sweet_home.jpg1.28 MB
wishes.jpg
wishes.jpg1.74 MB
__________________

Life is a journey not a destination.

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

Hurray! More O-H being represented!

So... if you could take anyone on this forum, who shall it be, and the first thing you two would do?

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Kris1971's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/10/2011
Posts: 2350

Favorite Disney memory?

__________________

TTFN_71's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2012
Posts: 177

Mase wrote:
Hurray! More O-H being represented!

So... if you could take anyone on this forum, who shall it be, and the first thing you two would do?

A very mighty I-O to you Mase. Funny you should ask because I would take you Mase. We would definetely have to go to Pirates and Haunted Mansion. mickey

__________________

Life is a journey not a destination.

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6757

Yay! Another Steelers fan on the site!!!!

__________________

TTFN_71's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2012
Posts: 177

Kris1971 wrote:
Favorite Disney memory?

I would have to say that on my first trip to WDW was with the DW on our honeymoon. The year of a million dreams. The DW and I got picked with another honeymooning couple to have our own safari ride at AK. Really cool to have that big truck for two couples. First time I was even on that ride was even more cool. clapping

__________________

Life is a journey not a destination.

Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280

TTFN_71 wrote:
Mase wrote:
Hurray! More O-H being represented!

So... if you could take anyone on this forum, who shall it be, and the first thing you two would do?

A very mighty I-O to you Mase. Funny you should ask because I would take you Mase. We would definetely have to go to Pirates and Haunted Mansion. mickey

Well that's a shame because you are only going to miss us by 13 days

__________________

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

TTFN_71 wrote:
Mase wrote:
Hurray! More O-H being represented!

So... if you could take anyone on this forum, who shall it be, and the first thing you two would do?

A very mighty I-O to you Mase. Funny you should ask because I would take you Mase. We would definetely have to go to Pirates and Haunted Mansion. mickey

awesome Best plan ever!

It's a shame we will miss you guys in Florida by a couple weeks.

What is the first thing you and your fam gonna do?

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280

What are your tattoo's of?

__________________

TTFN_71's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2012
Posts: 177

Mase wrote:
[What is the first thing you and your fam gonna do?

Probably go hang out in Epcot and a night trip to HS for The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights. It's my favorite Christmas lighting display anywhere.

__________________

Life is a journey not a destination.

TTFN_71's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2012
Posts: 177

JoAnn C wrote:
Yay! Another Steelers fan on the site!!!!

Yep, how cool is it to have a super bowl ring on the second hand. 6 time SB Champs!!!! clapping clapping clapping

__________________

Life is a journey not a destination.

TTFN_71's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2012
Posts: 177

Jess wrote:
What are your tattoo's of?

I have a tattoo of Tigger bouncing on his tail on my right shoulder. I also have a tattoo of calvin from calvin and hobbes twiddeling his thumbs looking mischievious on my left shoulder blade.

__________________

Life is a journey not a destination.

Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280

TTFN_71 wrote:
Jess wrote:
What are your tattoo's of?

I have a tattoo of Tigger bouncing on his tail on my right shoulder. I also have a tattoo of calvin from calvin and hobbes twiddeling his thumbs looking mischievious on my left shoulder blade.

Well then you and my hubby would definately hit it off...he loves Calvin and Hobbes

__________________

TTFN_71's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2012
Posts: 177

Jess wrote:
TTFN_71 wrote:
Jess wrote:
What are your tattoo's of?

I have a tattoo of Tigger bouncing on his tail on my right shoulder. I also have a tattoo of calvin from calvin and hobbes twiddeling his thumbs looking mischievious on my left shoulder blade.

Well then you and my hubby would definately hit it off...he loves Calvin and Hobbes

I think I have all the Calvin and Hobbes books.

__________________

Life is a journey not a destination.

Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280

Why Tigger and why Snow White?

__________________

Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280

TTFN_71 wrote:
Jess wrote:
TTFN_71 wrote:
Jess wrote:
What are your tattoo's of?

I have a tattoo of Tigger bouncing on his tail on my right shoulder. I also have a tattoo of calvin from calvin and hobbes twiddeling his thumbs looking mischievious on my left shoulder blade.

Well then you and my hubby would definately hit it off...he loves Calvin and Hobbes

I think I have all the Calvin and Hobbes books.

I think he does to....LOL

__________________

TTFN_71's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2012
Posts: 177

Jess wrote:
Why Tigger and why Snow White?

Tigger is a nonuniformity thing for me as in not doing what is most popular. Snow White: Seven little statues for Walt.

__________________

Life is a journey not a destination.

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

One of my favorites...

What one is your favorite?

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

TTFN_71's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2012
Posts: 177

Got love the snowmen!! awesome

PreviewAttachmentSize
slide8.jpg
slide8.jpg50.04 KB
slide9.jpg
slide9.jpg39.98 KB
slide12.jpg
slide12.jpg36.4 KB
__________________

Life is a journey not a destination.

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6757

"What's your favorite Disney Snack: Does beer count?"

Yes, yes it does.

Do you have a favorite place at Disney to get a beer?

__________________

TTFN_71's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2012
Posts: 177

JoAnn C wrote:
"What's your favorite Disney Snack: Does beer count?"

Yes, yes it does.

Do you have a favorite place at Disney to get a beer?

Territory Lounge at WL!!

__________________

Life is a journey not a destination.

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

rolling

Snowmen crack me up! I wanted to do one this past winter, but we never got enough snow!

What is a perfect evening in Disney for ya?

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

TTFN_71's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2012
Posts: 177

Mase wrote:
rolling

Snowmen crack me up! I wanted to do one this past winter, but we never got enough snow!

What is a perfect evening in Disney for ya?

Ya not much snow up here in NEO this past winter. Strange? Perfect evening in WDW?? Probably just hangin out in World Showcase at Epcot.

__________________

Life is a journey not a destination.

Sammy Bizzle's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/23/2012
Posts: 241

I got a 'Beer of the Month' and there were some beers from Great Lakes Brewing Co. It was really good! I liked the Dortmunder Gold Lager. Do you have any beers from World Showcase you like?

__________________

That's Mr. Evil Dr. Porkchop To You!

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

Yay Painesville!
That was my first police job 11 years ago. I'm still very good friends with some of the guys there. awesome

When are you going on your next trip? And what's your favorite non-GLBC beer?
Dee mickey

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 1905

What are your Disney likes and dislikes that differ from most?

TTFN_71's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2012
Posts: 177

Sammy Bizzle wrote:
I got a 'Beer of the Month' and there were some beers from Great Lakes Brewing Co. It was really good! I liked the Dortmunder Gold Lager. Do you have any beers from World Showcase you like?

Gotta get a "real" black -n- tan from The Rose and Crown. German Village usually has something I like.

__________________

Life is a journey not a destination.

TTFN_71's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2012
Posts: 177

DisneyDee27 wrote:
Yay Painesville!
That was my first police job 11 years ago. I'm still very good friends with some of the guys there. awesome

When are you going on your next trip? And what's your favorite non-GLBC beer?
Dee mickey

Yep still have family and friends back in Painesville. Next trip to the world of the mouse is this december 9-15. Me and DW was just there this past april and we can't wait to go back. We just made all our ADR's last week. Favorite non-GLBC beer would be either Guiness or Red Stripe.

__________________

Life is a journey not a destination.

TTFN_71's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2012
Posts: 177

scrappy wrote:
What are your Disney likes and dislikes that differ from most?

I really enjoy all the different types of sit down restaurants that WDW has to offer. Really cool to try so many unique dining experiences. I drive all over Ohio and surrounding states for my job and it is really nice not to have to drive at WDW. Fly in and fly out and never have to get behind the wheel of a car in traffic. My dislikes are probably what most people would complain about the parks and that is I don't enjoy getting run over by strollers and people that clog up the walkways or just stop in the middle so you can't get through. yuck

__________________

Life is a journey not a destination.