Happy belated birthday DisneyDee27

Login to post comments
33 posts / 0 new
JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6757
Happy belated birthday DisneyDee27

birthday

Hope you had a great day yesterday!

__________________

finngirl's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/11/2012
Posts: 1072

stars I hope you had a great birthday Dee.

__________________

Diana

Time marches on. Eventually you realize it's doing it across your face.

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4658

Happy belated birthday DisDee birthday

__________________

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

Thank you! muchlove I'm feeling pretty good for 44 wheelchair awesome

I really can't complain...last year on my birthday I was having chemo...so this birthday (and bday weekend) are/will be awesome awesome clapping yay

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9503

birthday Dee stars stars stars

Kris1971's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/10/2011
Posts: 2350

Happy belated birthday, Dee! I hope it was a good one!

__________________

nsaunier's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/18/2012
Posts: 296

birthday Happy late Birthday Dee!!! Hope it was a good one

__________________

~~~Nicole~~~



Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

disneydoc's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/27/2012
Posts: 2415

Happy Birthday Dee! And here's to many more, chemo free. mickey

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

nsaunier's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/18/2012
Posts: 296

disneydoc wrote:
Happy Birthday Dee! And here's to many more, chemo free. mickey

Yes I second that!!!!

__________________

~~~Nicole~~~



Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 1905

yay
Hope you had a great birthday. Celebrate all weekend!

Offline
Joined: 12/28/2011
Posts: 1039

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear DizzDee;
Happy Birthday to YOOOUUUUUUUUUU!

banana banana banana

__________________

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4703

Ollie wrote:
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear DizzDee;
Happy Birthday to YOOOUUUUUUUUUU!

banana banana banana

What Ollie said!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

birthday birthday birthday

twilightsparrow's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/16/2012
Posts: 337

Happy Birthday Dee!...wishes for many more stars

__________________

AKV-Kidani 8/2013 ~ PORS 11/2012 ~ CBR 11/2010 ~ CBR 5/2010

OUR DVC HOME: SSR

Offline
Joined: 07/18/2012
Posts: 73

Welcome to 44, it's been good to me so far! awesome

RobynPrincess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/14/2010
Posts: 2859

Hope you had a lovely day Dee, and what a step up from last year Smile :)

__________________

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280

Happy Birthday Smile

__________________

TroyW's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/21/2012
Posts: 247

Happy Bday Dee, I know this one will be way sweeter. Enjoy your weekend and 44 isnt too bad at all, at least so far biggrin

__________________

Offline
Joined: 08/01/2012
Posts: 2037

birthday stars Happy belated birthday DizDee. I am so glad this birthday was better than last and I mean better in all ways. Psss - 44 isn't bad at all.

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

Thanks everyone muchlove you guys and gals are awesome!
My DW bought me Apple TV so I've been off line enjoying my new toy biggrin
The conversion to all Apple products is nearly complete. wink

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

DisneyDee27 wrote:
Thanks everyone muchlove you guys and gals are awesome!
My DW bought me Apple TV so I've been off line enjoying my new toy biggrin
The conversion to all Apple products is nearly complete. wink

I was tellin Jess the other day that Apple should get into the car business. Make life easier for all of us Apple addicts... lol

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

Mase wrote:
DisneyDee27 wrote:
Thanks everyone muchlove you guys and gals are awesome!
My DW bought me Apple TV so I've been off line enjoying my new toy biggrin
The conversion to all Apple products is nearly complete. wink

I was tellin Jess the other day that Apple should get into the car business. Make life easier for all of us Apple addicts... lol

My MiL said I should have a stem and leaf growing from my body... laugh

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Hardy0109's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/19/2012
Posts: 688

Can't believe I didn't see this thread until now. Happy birthday to you Dee and your little pooh ears mickey

__________________

omnia mea mecum porto.

@byhardy on twitter.

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

DisneyDee27 wrote:
Mase wrote:
DisneyDee27 wrote:
Thanks everyone muchlove you guys and gals are awesome!
My DW bought me Apple TV so I've been off line enjoying my new toy biggrin
The conversion to all Apple products is nearly complete. wink

I was tellin Jess the other day that Apple should get into the car business. Make life easier for all of us Apple addicts... lol

My MiL said I should have a stem and leaf growing from my body... laugh

rolling

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

Hardy0109 wrote:
Can't believe I didn't see this thread until now. Happy birthday to you Dee and your little pooh ears mickey

No worries thanks biggrin

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600


Chemo + attitude = scary Dee lol taken November 2011

My hair is growing back taken September 2012


Birthday cake #2 sept 2012
Yes my cake has a bulletproof vest wearing Poohbear lol I love my friends muchlove

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600


Birthday cake #1 my police family loves me stars

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

Those cakes are awesome! Especially Hardcore Pooh Bear. Gotta protect that stuffin!

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4658

Dee that first photo goes right along with the profession, and take that in a good way from someone with 30 years in L.E. laugh

__________________

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9503

Vettelover wrote:
Dee that first photo goes right along with the profession, and take that in a good way from someone with 30 years in L.E. laugh

I second that motion. gaah biggrin I could show you a dozen photo's just like it!

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

Mase wrote:
Those cakes are awesome! Especially Hardcore Pooh Bear. Gotta protect that stuffin!

It was a total surprise and I'm saving Poohbear Smile

Vettelover wrote:
Dee that first photo goes right along with the profession, and take that in a good way from someone with 30 years in L.E. laugh

Thank you and I take that as a huge compliment Smile

mrhub wrote:
Vettelover wrote:
Dee that first photo goes right along with the profession, and take that in a good way from someone with 30 years in L.E. laugh

I second that motion. gaah biggrin I could show you a dozen photo's just like it!


awesome yay

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.