Mele Kalikimaka WDW Adventure 2015 - COMPLETED

Login to post comments
257 posts / 0 new
danijrod's picture

I am quite sad your trip report has come to an end I really enjoyed reading it and staring in awe at your photos, I am really looking forward to your Disneyland TR Smile Thanks for sharing

Awesome trip report! Really help me get through my Disney withdrawals! awesome stars yay

Mcheal's picture

Fantastic Report and Wonderful Pictures. I will truly look at the parks differently having seen them through your camera. Thank You again.

juneau biscuits's picture

Vettelover wrote:
Wonderful trip report jb. I really enjoyed it. Have fun at DL.

Thank you Vettelover! I'm thinking DL will be not as stressful, as less parks to photograph. Hey, I remember us talking a while back..I owned a '77 and '90 vette back in the day. Sure do miss the latter car....

Kristen K. wrote:
juneau biscuits wrote:
Thank you also to WDW for Grownups for their amazing site and for the opportunity to share our trips. ..... I'll be heading to Disneyland in July, and if its okay with the admins, I'll be back to share my thoughts and photos on Disneyland's 60th Birthday celebration.

Absolutely! We'd love for you to continue sharing in our conversations, and posing about your trips. Disneyland is my favorite Park, and I know I would enjoy seeing it through your lens.

Thank you Kristen! I just wanted to make sure it was okay to post about things pertaining to Disneyland. And by the way, I now need to look up the definition of 'jankey'... laugh

danijrod wrote:
I am quite sad your trip report has come to an end I really enjoyed reading it and staring in awe at your photos, I am really looking forward to your Disneyland TR Smile Thanks for sharing

Thanks for tagging along danijrod! I'm hoping I can do better for the Disneyland TR. I'm going to enjoy delving into yours and others' threads in the meantime...

megan1632's picture

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your trip report and looking at your amazing photos! Thanks for the wonderful entertainment Smile

FutureMrsHurst wrote:
Awesome trip report! Really help me get through my Disney withdrawals! awesome stars yay

I'm going to be doing likewise with your thread...helping me get through the mourning period! Thank you again!

Mcheal wrote:
Fantastic Report and Wonderful Pictures. I will truly look at the parks differently having seen them through your camera. Thank You again.

Thank you so much for the kind words Mcheal! I never thought about how my pictures might give someone a different perspective of the parks. I hope you'll check in on my Disneyland TR this summer...I would love to hear your feedback!

megan1632 wrote:
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your trip report and looking at your amazing photos! Thanks for the wonderful entertainment Smile

Thank you megan1632 for taking the time to wade through the...thing laugh

jhugo's picture

I am sad that the trip report is done. I loved everything about it. The pictures were amazing and made me a little less homesick for Disney. Please give us a report for Disneyland. We are planning to go there in a year or two so I would love to see your take on it. Thank you. clapping

jtownpluto's picture

This report was truly a magical adventure! I can't wait to see your wife's Disneyland hat catalogue. mickey Thanks for taking the time to share.

jhugo wrote:
I am sad that the trip report is done. I loved everything about it. The pictures were amazing and made me a little less homesick for Disney. Please give us a report for Disneyland. We are planning to go there in a year or two so I would love to see your take on it. Thank you. clapping

Thank you for your kind words jhugo! I will definitely be back in a few months to share my thoughts and images of the Disneyland resort. Since there are only two parks, I hope to have a little better coverage of all areas (although cast members and Disney hats still take 1st priority laugh).

jtownpluto wrote:
This report was truly a magical adventure! I can't wait to see your wife's Disneyland hat catalogue. mickey Thanks for taking the time to share.

Thank you jtownpluto! I've already told Sue to get ready to model a ton of hats come July (and not to forget her shower cap laugh).

BarbaraB's picture

*STANDING OVATION* Wow! What an amazing trip report! Through your words and your pictures, you took us on a truly magical adventure. You are quite a storyteller. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I absolutely loved your pictures of CMs. It put a whole new spin on your report. I will definitely incorporate that into all my future trips. Although I'm sad that the report has come to an end, I look forward to hearing all about (and seeing) your trip to Disneyland. Mahalo!

~ Barb ~

BarbaraB wrote:
*STANDING OVATION* Wow! What an amazing trip report! Through your words and your pictures, you took us on a truly magical adventure. You are quite a storyteller. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I absolutely loved your pictures of CMs. It put a whole new spin on your report. I will definitely incorporate that into all my future trips. Although I'm sad that the report has come to an end, I look forward to hearing all about (and seeing) your trip to Disneyland. Mahalo!

Thank you Barb for your kind thoughts! I would love to see your TR with CM photos incorporated into it. I'm going to continue this practice at Disneyland, so prepare for an onslaught of pics... laugh! Mahalo again for your interest!