Jeff & Joe's September Trip Report! **Updated 10/8**

Login to post comments
32 posts / 0 new
Jeff & Joe's September Trip Report! **Updated 10/8**

Sorry for the delay - things have been busy!! But here's a start of our trip report from our 9/15 - 9/22 visit to The World! As always, I'm too wordy and will post too many photos Tongue

Sunday, 9/15: Arrival Day and EPCOT

Our flight has us touch down at Orlando around 3:15 pm. The weather looked ominous!

But we didn't care, we were heading to Disney! Thanks to a tip from Becks a while back, we rented a car through Costco/Enterprise. Nice savings. Did I just miss this before or is it new that the rental counters are now within the airport? Not having to take a shuttle to the rental car place saved us a good 30 minutes. Which mattered because we had an ADR at 4:30 for via Napoli, and still had to stop at Target to stock up on goods!

Arrival and check in went smoothly " we did the online check-in, and there was no line when we checked in.

Our Magic Bands were activated, we set the PIN so we could charge away, and went to check in to our room!

A few pics of the room " Joe requested a larger balcony, and we got one! Our room, #2555, overlooked the adult/quiet pool and was one of the closest sections to EPCOT! YAY!

We dropped off our bags and headed straight for the International Gateway and EPCOT! And our first test of the Magic Bands! It's pretty simple " you touch your Mickey icon on your band to the Mickey icon on the reader. A white light swirls around, and then you touch your index finger to the finger reader right next. Then everything turns solid green and you are in! Ours worked like a charm every time.

For dinner, we headed to via Napoli, which has been on my Must Try list since it opened:

We were seated within 5 minutes, and our waiter was over in about 5 minutes from there. I love these ovens!!!!

Since we had the Magic Bands, the wait staff first read our Band with a hand-held reader, which told them which Dining Plan we were on. Once they had that info, we were set to order.

I went with the individual Pepperoni pizza: pepperoni, tomato, mozzarella:

Joe ordered the Carciofi - white pizza, artichoke, fontina, mozzarella, truffle oil:

Both were quite tasty. The crust was thin and crunchy, and the taste was really good. I'd go back any time!

For desert, we decided to just split one, since we were pretty full. We got the Coppa dii Brutti Ma Buon! - Amarena cherry and vanilla gelato sundae.

It. Was. YUMMY!!!

PLUS, since I was wearing a birthday button (ok, a few days early " I wanted some attention!!), the wait folk came on over with a birthday song and treat!

After dinner, we headed over to Spaceship Earth for our FastPass +, then Test Track, and finally Soarin'. I think this is where I first came to appreciate the benefits of the FastPass + process and making the ride reservations in advance. We would not have been able to ride Soarin' that late in the evening without it.

This was our first time riding Test Track since the refurb, where you now customize your ride.

I had wondered how in the world you customized your car and then ride with other people who customized their own car. I didn't figure it out until after the ride " your experience is not customized based on your car design. It's the same experience for everyone, and then at the end The System tells you how your customized car would have compared to the base experience.

We thought it was kinda lame and a waste of time. But I guess it's a good queue killer. I wasn't wowed by the new experience. I could take or leave the refurb.

We then headed over to Karamel Kuche for a snack. And I made a bad choice. I decided to try the chocolate caramel fudge. It sounded good! I thought it was horrible, and went away disappointed.

After that, we were pretty tired from the flight, and called it a night before IllumiNations started. We headed back to the Beach Club, got our refillable mugs, and turned in for the night.

The good news is it never did rain, but the cloudy skies kept the temps down a bit and made for a very pleasant evening.

Ahhh, my world....I was home!!!

JoAnn C's picture

Looking forward to reading more about your birthday trip.

Spook's picture

I'm shocked that something called "chocolate caramel fudge" tasted horrible eek It sounds so good. That sucks that you were disappointed sad I'm happy to hear you enjoyed Via Napoli though. We hope to try it sometime. I LOVE pizza awesome

Monday, 9/16 " Hollywood Studios

Monday was Hollywood Studios day! YAY! We decided to walk from the Beach Club, as it was such a nice morning.

There was some lifeguard training happening along the way:

Joe offered to throw me in the water as a practice dummy (!) but I reminded him that it was my birthday week and I deserved lots of respect. And I was old and would call the authorities for elder abuse. That worked.

Outside HS, there is a new (to us at least) display for Monsters University:

By the time we got to the entrance, the line was only marginally long, and we only had about a 15 minute wait. I was glad to see they got rid of those turnstiles (from hell). Getting through was super easy.

Through My Disney Experience, I had made FastPass + reservations for TSM, Rock n Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror in the morning. I *really* liked not having to rush to TSM for a FP.

We made a bee-line to Rock n Roller Coaster and ToT; and rode each twice. Then over to Star Tours and the Muppets before hitting TSM. We were super-excited that we got a totally different version of the Star Tours ride than what we have ever had before. We ended up under sea!

By then our FP+ for TSM was ready, and we buzzed right through so quickly that I totally forgot my 3-D glasses! What was I thinking?!!? Joe gave me his (what a sweetheart!) though I took them off a few times to see how hard it was without them. At least now I know one secret to winning " don't let Joe have 3D glasses! J

And now, a very special moment. FINALLY! We got the Cappuccino cupcake from Pizza Planet!

Oh my. This is love. And Heaven. And all around goodness. It was excellent. My new favorite " thanks Jess for the recommendation! You were so right.

We had some time to kill before our lunch ADR, so I decided to have a little fun at Walt's expense:

I was waiting for lightening to strike me for doing this. eek

On to lunch and the Sci Fi Dine In. It was busy " they were turning away anyone without an ADR.

Jeff: Flame-broiled New York Strip Steak - with Garlic Mashed Potatoes (I asked for fries instead) and Seasonal Vegetables topped with Blue Cheese Butter and crispy Onion Rings:

Joe: Salmon BLT - served on crusty French Roll with Arugula, Vine-ripened Tomatoes, Bacon, red onion and d Chili-Chive Aioli, served with cucumber salad:

For desert, we went with the Out-of-This-World Turtle Cheesecake - with Heath Bar, Pecans, Chocolate Chips, Caramel Sauce, and topped with Whipped Cream:

Excellent! Enjoyed both.

We checked out the killer candy shop at the corner by Starring Rolls and watched them make some fun caramel apples:

We walked back to the hotel and hit up Storm Along Bay " my favorite pool! While swimming, it started to drizzle a bit. But it did not last very long.

Back to HS! Rode a few rides, did some shopping, and decided on the ABC Commissary for dinner. Nothing worth mentioning. I had the Seafood Platter(Fried Shrimp, Fried Fish and French fries) and Joe had the Couscous, Quinoa and Arugula Salad with Salmon:

The Strawberry Parfait desert was really kinda ick. Not quite my thing. Note the disproportionate application of blueberries on top: 3 one, 1 on the other. Ha.

We walked around to the Christmas Shop, then decided we needed a snack for Fantasmic. And what did we want? That famous Carrot Cake Cookie from the Writer's stop!!

We always wanted to try this, and finally did! OMG it was soooo good! I get it now....

We made our way over to Fantasmic, cookie in hand! They were having 2 showings that night, and we decided to hit the early show at 8:30. It was a gorgeous evening:

The show was packed, and awesome! The boat that brings all the characters out at the end is being refurbed, so all the characters just appeared on center stage at the end.

As we headed back to our room, I started to quietly smirk and laugh inside! I knew a big surprise was waiting back at the room!!! If you remember from our last trip in April 2012, I had contacted Disney Floral and Gifts and arranged for the Petals of Romance surprise for Joe mid-way through our trip. And if you remember, it never showed up! It turns out they set it up in the wrong room!

Karen from Disney Floral was so apologetic and kind, and told me at the time that when we come back, contact her and she will make it right, with a few added surprises to make it magical, on them!

So when we booked our trip a year later, I decided to contact her. And she remembered! And was ready to make good on her promise! Awesome! I had it set up for Monday, the 16th. Boy, would Joe be surprised!

Well, what I didn't know was that Joe contact Karen behind my back! And they conspired to turn the tables on me and turn it into my birthday surprise!!!

When we opened the door, just as i was about to yell "SURPRISE!!!", Joe beat me to it and yelled "SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!". And this was waiting for me:

OOOo, they were sneaky!!! I was punked!! I found out later they had been conspiring for MONTHS!!! She was even going to the Art Store at DTD and taking pictures of things and sending to him for his consideration!! AND, she had a connection in the Pin Department and was getting pin ideas from said connection and running them by him! They were BFFs!! He stole her from me!! Dastardly, indeed...but an awesome surprise for me Smile

I'll post pics of the little surprises later.

Spook wrote:
I'm shocked that something called "chocolate caramel fudge" tasted horrible

I know, right?! It really sounded good. But it was nothing close to "fudge", and just not good. I never thought anything from Karamel Kuche would disappoint, especially with those 3 magical words strung together!! Oh well, we made up for it later Tongue

CUPCAKE!

CARROT CAKE COOKIE!

Birthday surprises!!!

Jeff & Joe - I've missed you so. . .and your trip report makes me so happy!!! mickey

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

Loving your trip report! I knew Disney Floral was great but I had no idea just how far they would go to find just the right things for you. What a great surprise!

AnnielovesDisney's picture

Wow, Joe gave you his 3D glasses AND he was secretly planning a romantic surprise for months?!!? Now that's a good man! muchlove

MrHub's picture

Great report so far Jeff, keep it coming. Kudos to Joe too for turning the table on you. Karen & Disney Floral are the best aren't they! I've never dealt with her direct but her crew is awesome.

Magic Mirror's picture

Joe is so sweet.............! And Disney Florist is so incredible!

Eeyore's picture

Great report so far!

Tuesday, 9/17 " Magic Kingdom Day! And MNSSHP!!!!

My Kingdom! It missed me!

We made it in time for rope drop and the opening ceremony.

That always makes me happy!

Our first stop was the Fire Station to get new SOTMK cards. We were told by the CM that times, they were a' changin' starting on Sunday. No more cards just for showing up; you will have to play at least 1 portal before you can get a new set of cards for the day. Something about e-Bay, too many people getting cards just to try and sell, yada.

We headed back to BTMRR (we decided to pass on Splash Mountain because we just didn't want to get wet yet Tongue) and checked out the refurb.

What fun!

We hit up all the usuals " Haunted Mansion, iasm....

....Peter Pan, Mickey's Philharmagic " and then strolled on over to the new area of Fantasyland! What a fun area! We saw the crew working on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Ride " looks like that will be fun when it's finished!

We took a detour to the Winnie the Pooh ride " how often do you get to ride in a honey pot?!

We had FP+ ressies for the new Little Mermaid ride later in the day (and I really was not planning on doing it - it was a bonus FP for the day), but there was no wait, so we decided to check it out. And we were glad we did " that was a pretty cool ride! I would ride again in a heartbeat.

We passed this really fun popcorn stand along the way:

Next we checked out Gaston's Tavern.

We were intrigued by the LeFous's Brew " it sounded really good and the people next to us were "ooo"-ing and "aaahh"ing over theirs.

But since it was close to lunch time, we decided to wait. Note: we did try it later and it was really good at first, but by the time we got about half-way done, we both thought it was a little too sweet for our liking to finish. Next time, we will split one between us)

We headed over to TomorrowLand for a quick round of Buzz Lightyear. And I have NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED! One minute I look at our scores and we are apart by 400 points. 5 seconds later I looked again and he was a HALF A MILLION POINTS AHEAD OF ME!!! My jaw dropped! He claimed he had no idea. The end result was pitiful....

Losing so badly made me very hungry, so guess where we went for lunch!! Guess! GUESS!!!

I had the requisite cheeseburger and fries:

...and Joe had the turkey sandwich.

For desert, we both went with the gelato " chocolate for me and Mango for Joe.

Both were pretty darn good!

After lunch, we headed back to the hotel, took a swim break, and then we drove over to the Contemporary. We decided to park there, take a quick run over to MK to get some of the MNSSHP special event items before dinner, then walk back to the Contemporary for our ADR at The Wave.

We got over to MK right around 4:00, and got our MNSSHP wrist bands and treat bags " yay! It was very festive:

There was a small line at the Firehouse for the SOTMK cards, so we decided to be super-smart and go back to the location by the Christmas Shoppe. And how did that work out for us? Not so well. The CMs told us they were not giving cards out the MNSSHP special event cards until 7:00. Rats.

We decided to just head back to the front of the park and make our way back to the Contemporary. But when we got back to the Firehouse, we noticed the line was quite a bit longer! We were suspicious, so I stuck my head in and asked a CM inside when they would be giving out the special even cards, and he said "Now! That's why everyone is in line!"

Dang it! So we got in line and it only took about 20 minutes to get though and get the Hitchhiking Ghost cards.

YAY! And we were glad we did it then " the lines later were ridiculous.

Dinner ADRs were are the Wave....of American Flavors over at the Contemporary, so we walked on back over. We always wanted to try this place but just never did. I'm glad we did it this time. The food was spectacular.

I went with the Seared Lamb Chops - Dijon reduction, toasted summer risotto with wild rice and vegetable of the moment:

And Joe got the Thompson Farms Pork Tenderloin -soy-pineapple honey marinade, pineapple salsa, boniato and cauliflower mash:

We would highly recommend both of these. So good!

For desert, we split the Creamy Indulgence - Butterscotch creme brulee with espresso macaroon; New York cheesecake with apple-cranberry compote, olive oil-infused chocolate truffle mousse with salted caramel sauce.

More please!!

After dinner, we walked over to MK. As we walked by the bus drop off area outside MK, we noticed that the buses seem to be getting a new look. Here's the older version:

And here's the new version:

Once inside the park, we went to the Emporium on Main Street to check out some of the Halloween wares:

And there we noticed people were buying the special event Pins for MNSSHP! And it was only 6:30! So we decided to go ahead and pick one up of the MNSSHP pins.

They also had a box set available, but I didn't really care for it.

As we worked our way to Frontierland, we noticed a HUGE line outside the Frontierland Trading Post store. And the second entrance was blocked off and Marked Exit Only! So we asked a CM standing by that exit what the line was for. He told us it was for the Special Event pins! I asked him if they had any different ones than the Emporium, and he said no, everyone had the same ones.

I told him we were just able to go buy them at the Emporium with no line, so why was everyone lined up here? He looked perplexed and said something about they always have a line for their pins.

We just laughed and wondered how long those people were waiting, and whether we should tell them that the Emporium was already selling the special event pins.

Just as the witching hour was starting, we spotted this special Mickey Halloween Popcorn Container:

Had to have! We also saw this Coffin container:

We almost got, but decided we really only needed 1 popcorn container.

By now the Trick or Treat lamps started going up, and we began the candy rounds. Lines were a little long but moved fast. And the CMs were ready to go!

The station by Splash Mountain was quite the maze, but had 4 candy stops. 4! Awesome. We worked our way around to all the stations, then went through again. Hee hee.

We decided it was a perfect time to hit up the Haunted Mansion again. And what did we find outside the Mansion? This!

So fun.

We wandered around a bit, then caught the headless horseman doing his/her thing then the parade and fireworks.

A few more treats and we called it a night. In the end, after hitting all the stations, we wound up with just over 6 pounds of candy.

We are still working our way through it all. There were some really fun and creative costumes, but we were glad we didn't dress up just because it was still pretty hot and humid into the evening.

Oh, and I forgot to include on our HS DAy report that we took in the new Pirates attraction:

Um. Yeah. There's 30 minutes I will never get back.... Puzzled

Kris1971's picture

So loving your trip report and the pictures with Walt's bust. I kept waiting for the one with you giving him a thank you kiss on the cheek!! Keep it coming. Oh and that Jess....she's got me dying to try that cappuccino cupcake too!!!!

Jess's picture

Love what I'm reading so far....And glad you got the cappucino cupcake....Mase had read somewhere that they didn't have it anymore but I read places that they still did...so it's good to see that as of the end of September it was still there...Kris I think you will have to confirm for me when you are there in October if it's still there....And i've established Jeff that the caramel place in Germany is just a let down...both times i've been there I haven't been impressed.

h0ney227's picture

Oh what fun! I love MNSSHP but I havnt been in over 10 years. Love all the pictures!

Belinda's picture

Your report and pictures are making my Monday morning so much FUN! And the carrot cake cookie is making me drool. Love all of it!

** BeLiNdA **

VelcroPooh

You had me at Pooh....

yay

TroyW's picture

Wonderful pictures, loving the report. Cant wait to see more.

disneydoc's picture

Jeff, I think that same cute CM was giving out candy when I was there too! But I did not see that Mickey popcorn bucket...just a white ghosty Mickey with an orange pumpkin. I resisted that to buy the ceramic pumpkin. Now I wish I had snagged the coffee mug...I loved it.

Great report, and your pics are so nice! awesome

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

Wednesday, 9/18 " Animal Kingdom Day!

We arrived to AK just after opening, and went straight to Everest. We hit it up twice in a row, now wait. Woo! The first time we got thee very first seats in the first car!!

What an awesome experience! Was a gorgeous day too.

After that, we hit up the Maharajah Jungle Trek.

We realized when we were looking at our customized maps, that we never did this before! Probably because we don't do the Kali River Rapids ride. So we did it! It was pretty cool.

We rounded out the morning with the Lion King I love love love the Lion King!):

....and Rafiki's Planet Watch. The train conductor stopped the train after warning a person 3 times to sit down. She decided she wanted to put on her rain poncho since it was stating to sprinkle. He was alot more polite and patient than I would have been!

We had a lunch ADR at one of my all-time favorites - Yak & Yeti. And as soon as we sat down started pouring!!! It rained entire time we were eating. We may or may not have laughed at people outside as we sat dry inside.

I had to have this: Kobe Beef Burger - 10 oz grilled American Kobe beef burger, sesame-soy sauce, mayonnaise, crispy shoestring fries. topped with choice of shiitake mushroom & scallion compote or Asian slaw

Joe chose the Maple Tamarind Chicken - Seared chicken breast, Indonesian tamarind glaze, coconut ginger rice, baby bok choy, shiitake mushroom stir fry.

I could eat here every day. Yes indeed.

Desert was a no-brainer: Mango Pie - shortbread cookie crust, fresh whipped cream, raspberry sauce. I shared. Some. Kinda.

Without fail, one of my absolute favorite meals of the trip.

We decided to stop over at MK to get our daily allotment of Sorcerer cards " and were surprised to be told by the CMs that they went live with the new SOTK requirements (you must play at least one portal!!!) effective immediately!! We were told 2 days ago it would not happen until Sunday).

The CM was very kind about it though, and explained that they were caught a bit off-guard by the sudden implementation. Weirdly, the system processed Joe's key card without him playing, but would not process mine. The CM gave us a break and gave us both cards, and said guests should not be inconvenienced by this sudden change and the confusion that was surrounding it! Yay for CMs! J

We headed back to the room for a break, then went over to DTD. Along the way, we ventured inside Lane Splitters " check out the cool bowling balls!

Looks like a fun place.

The Vinylmation Store seemed to be less Vinylmation-y and more other stuffs.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4VYH8A4PMc8/UlQVj7i_9uI/AAAAAAAAEd8/3wXjsOJR8Zo/s1600/IMG-20130918-00767.jpg

The giant Mickey made up of little Vinylmations was gone.

We headed over to the West side and I got my Ghirardelli fix, Christmas Shop fix, and Art of Disney fix.

I tried to sing a few Christmas carols with my close personal friends, but holy cow these guys could not carry a tune. Haha.

Dinner was Earl of Sandwich (we both got the Ham & Cheese " no pics, sorry!) and walked around enjoying everything. And by now, I had to finally admit that I started getting a sore throat earlier in the day, and I was getting worse!

We got back to the resort, and took a stroll around the Boardwalk. We decided Beaches and Cream was the perfect place for some throat therapy, and got some ice cream cones. That made me feel better, at least temporarily.

Ahh, my very last night as a 40-something....it's ok, I can handle it....maybe....

Thursday, 9/19 " Magic Kingdom! And my birthday!

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I declared it KING JEFF DAY! Where it's all about me and everyone pays attention to me! To which Joe said "And that's different than any other day...how?" Smartie. Though it's really not that different at all...

We got to the Transportation Center and noticed that the Monorail line was over at the Resort monorail side and not the MK side! For some reason, it was not running. Someone did NOT get the memo about KING JEFF DAY! Heads would roll later....

The line was long and slow, and the CMs knew they were in trouble, so they started the ferry service early and began directing people to the boats! After 2 monorails (and they were not one right after the other...nooooo, they were not!) we decided to skip the monorail and catch the boat. That strategy worked out well and I think we beat the monorail. Note: Joe would NOT let me go up to the bow and scream "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!!" Party pooper.....

We got to MK by about 9:30. As we strolled down Main Street, we came upon a performing group in the middle of Main Street, and guess who was directing the guests around the show! Cast Member Barbara!!! We love Cast Member Barbara! We walked past here, and 2 seconds later, I decided that I just had to go back and ask her for a picture! So I did! And she did not hesitate!! She grabbed me by the arm, pulled me over, and posed!! Check out the awesome pic!!:

*sigh* Yeah, I know...seriously?!?!?! The camera was in transition and trying to adjust to the humidity and fogged up on us. Grrrr!!!

Oh well. I will live with the memory in my head! Tongue

We hit up a few rides, then took a stroll back up Main Street to Starbucks.

Because it was my birthday and I wanted a Frappuccino at 10:00 am. And at 50 I can do whatever I want! To which Joe says again, "And that's different than any other day...how?"

Personally, we like the addition. Though the ratio of CMs to Customers was about 600:1.

Here are a few pics from inside, including the bakery options:

As we came back outside, we came upon my long time personal friend, Mayor Weaver!!! And the Fire Chief! No way I could pass this up without a few pics!

When I asked the Mayor if I could have a picture taken with him he said "I take pictures with pretty women and ugly men! You can decide which one you are!" He was a hoot....he gave me his card afterwards.

We made arrangements to meet up with ROBYN AND SY at the Dole Whip stand around 11:00. And sure enough, we met up!!!!!! It was a massive amount of celebrating that day " my birthday just happens to be their anniversary! Happy 4 years to them! YAY!

We had some dole whips (thank you again!!), chatted for about an hour or so. Such a nice couple " it was so exciting to actually meet them in person!!! We had such a good time chatting that I totally forgot to snap any pics! Can you believe it?! Dopey me.....

We hit up Pirates, and then headed over to lunch at Pinocchio Village Haus " pizzas for both. The crew came over half-way through the mean to sing and wish me happy birthday. YAY!

Another break back to our room, a bit of a swim, and then back to the park for our dinner ADR at BOG!!!

We got in the line queue, and we quickly helped by this very friendly CM....

A quick check in and a buzzer thingies and we were all set! It only took about 10 minutes for them to come get us at the gate and escort us in.

The interior of the place is very coolio. I think they did an excellent job with the theming and atmosphere.

I knew what I wanted: Grilled Strip Steak - with garlic-herb butter and pommes frites

Joe went for the Braised Pork Coq au Vin style, with mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables.

Both were excellent. At one point Beast walked through the room.

For desert, they were offering up the Grey Stuff in a chocolate tart! How could I not do that?! The waiter added a candle for me, and I also got a card signed by Belle and Beast J

After dinner, we checked out the other rooms, saw where Beast was taking pictures (I didn't feel like waiting for that), and headed out.

We wandered around, just taking it all in, which is exactly what I wanted to do for the evening. Here's an array of pics, including the castle (which varied from craned to not-craned!)

I got to watch the fireworks with my awesome husband, and then we headed back to room for the evening, as I was feeling a bit not-good by now.

This despite the 40 gallons of hand sanitizer and 63 packs of sanitizing wipes we brought with us.....

VelcroPooh

Love Love Love the TR and pics! (makes note to have a red velvet cupcake for breakfast her first day from Starbucks....)

Rumples_Belle's picture

AHHHH Your making me soooo excited for my trip next year!!!!!

Mandy's picture

I need stop reading your trip reports when I'm hungry.

RobynPrincess's picture

Jeff I am so with you re the new test track, total waste of time lol

Omg someone who actually enjoyed the mango glue-I mean gelato lol

Ahhhhh we'd have pics of Barbara too! She was AWESOME! Best CM ever! You gotta see her in action when the parade is going, she gets so into it hahaha

We loved meeting you guys too, can't believe we forgot to take pictures, doh! Did you do that tour we talked about..... (Sorry Joe hahaha)

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

Allie's picture

Mmmm all the food looks delicious! Looking forward to more!

Karlipants's picture

Loving this TR! Thanks for sharing! It's been so much fun reading about your trip for the past few weeks Smile

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow just a dream away"

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]
[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]
http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/karli-and-marks-honeymoon-pre-trip-report

http://www.facebook.com/KarliInWonderland - My Disney Facebook page with live updates while i'm in the parks!

JanJ's picture

Great report and love all the pictures! Barbara is amazing - love that she dances up a storm in the parades.

Magic Mirror's picture

Thanks for all the Starbucks pictures...I can't wait!

JoAnn C's picture

I haven't seen the mayor yet. Hopefully this year. I didn't know about the fire chief. Learned something new today.

MrHub's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
I haven't seen the mayor yet. Hopefully this year. I didn't know about the fire chief. Learned something new today.

The Fire Chiefs name is "Smokey".