Happy 2016!

Login to post comments
20 posts / 0 new
MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9502
Happy 2016!

Wishing everyone a safe, happy and healthy New Year!!!!! I will be working overnight to ring in the New Year, hopefully a quiet one. God bless everyone. Be safe & have fun.

Don't forget about the NYE Live-stream from Walt Disney World tonight.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/12/watch-walt-disney-worlds-new-years-eve-fireworks-live-december-31-at-1150-p-m-est/

If you have any problems connecting from there, (like for the 4th of July) go to https://www.facebook.com/DisneyParksBlog/?fref=ts and try here for the link.
stars stars stars stars stars stars

Emilio's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/23/2013
Posts: 339

Happy New Years yay Party stars

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4658

Happy New years to all of you!! stars stars

And to all my L.E. friends on WDWFG stay safe out there.

__________________

93boomer's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/16/2013
Posts: 902

Happy New Year's everyone!!!!! muchlove yay yay

Sid Man's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/06/2014
Posts: 528

Happy New Year here, there and everywhere! I hope to see some of you at some point in 2016...!

__________________

Yes, that's me in the profile pic...kudos for guessing the movie...

Find me on Facebook

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6757

Happy New Year! Be safe if you are going out tonight.

__________________

finngirl's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/11/2012
Posts: 1072

Have a happy and safe New Year's everyone. I hope 2016 is a terrific year for all.

__________________

Diana

Time marches on. Eventually you realize it's doing it across your face.

JMed's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/16/2014
Posts: 3849

stars stars stars

Happy New Year!!!!! The year of the BIG meet up!

I hope you all have a safe and wonderful evening.

stars stars stars

bighug

__________________

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Figments Girl's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/22/2014
Posts: 65

A happy and healthy New Year to everyone! stars

__________________

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9502

Happy New Year all!

Ms.Mouse's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/31/2013
Posts: 358

Happy New Year's stars

oHIo's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/04/2014
Posts: 844

Happy New Year! stars

It appears that several of us will be at WDW at the end of January. Any plans for a meet up? Where is everybody staying? Our trip was last minute and the only DVC available was Saratoga Springs.

JanJ's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/14/2013
Posts: 1681

oHIo wrote:
Happy New Year! stars

It appears that several of us will be at WDW at the end of January. Any plans for a meet up? Where is everybody staying? Our trip was last minute and the only DVC available was Saratoga Springs.

We're staying at the Poly and so are MrHub and scrappy. I'm sure we can meet up either the Thursday or Friday depending on schedules.

oHIo's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/04/2014
Posts: 844

JanJ wrote:
oHIo wrote:
Happy New Year! stars

It appears that several of us will be at WDW at the end of January. Any plans for a meet up? Where is everybody staying? Our trip was last minute and the only DVC available was Saratoga Springs.

We're staying at the Poly and so are MrHub and scrappy. I'm sure we can meet up either the Thursday or Friday depending on schedules.

Either evening sounds good. Our flight arrives in Orlando at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday with no plans for that night. On Friday as a surprise for DH and a retirement gift from me to me I have booked the Back Stage Magic tour! No plans for that evening either! Open to suggestions!

BTW when we stayed at Poly last May we tried your suggestion of roomservice from O'Hana. Took your advice and ordered for one instead of two. It was absolutely wonderful! Thank you!

JanJ's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/14/2013
Posts: 1681

oHIo wrote:
JanJ wrote:
oHIo wrote:
Happy New Year! stars

It appears that several of us will be at WDW at the end of January. Any plans for a meet up? Where is everybody staying? Our trip was last minute and the only DVC available was Saratoga Springs.

We're staying at the Poly and so are MrHub and scrappy. I'm sure we can meet up either the Thursday or Friday depending on schedules.

Either evening sounds good. Our flight arrives in Orlando at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday with no plans for that night. On Friday as a surprise for DH and a retirement gift from me to me I have booked the Back Stage Magic tour! No plans for that evening either! Open to suggestions!

BTW when we stayed at Poly last May we tried your suggestion of roomservice from O'Hana. Took your advice and ordered for one instead of two. It was absolutely wonderful! Thank you!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the O'Hana room service - it was very yummy and I could go for it tonight. Oh well, maybe in a few weeks?

We'll connect via a PM once we get there and see what works best for everyone. Enjoy your day.

oHIo's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/04/2014
Posts: 844

Sounds great! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Kris1971's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/10/2011
Posts: 2350

Happy New Year everyone!

__________________

danijrod's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/23/2014
Posts: 414

Happy New Year everyone Smile

Miss Mikki's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/20/2012
Posts: 766

Sorry, I am late to the party but all the best for 2016 x muchlove

__________________

no ticker Sad

RobynPrincess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/14/2010
Posts: 2859

It's ok I'm late to the party too laugh but happy new year everyone! Maybe your 2016 be happy and healthy muchlove

__________________

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa